Empower the Men in Your Life with Shutran Essential Oil
Ladies, we get it. Essential oils are a part of your lifestyle. You have found creative ways to work them into every aspect of your lives. Oiling is not just for women. Let’s say that again for the people in the back. Oiling is not just for women. Now, you can get your favorite guys in on the oily life by introducing them to the empowering essential oil blend of Shutran.
Just saying the word Shutran evokes images of confidence and manly men being, well, manly. If you have never experimented with Young Living’s Shutran oil, trust us when we say it smells the part as well. This wonderful blend of exotic and rare oils oozes a musky aroma that screams male empowerment. Ladies, if you have tried to get your men excited about the oily lifestyle to no avail, we promise introducing them to Shutran oil is a game-changer.
What the heck is Shutran, anyway?
Shutran is a blend of 10 essential oils. Three of those oils are therapeutic grade, adding value to the mix. Here is what is included in each bottle of this precious elixir:
- Idaho blue spruce
- Ylang ylang
- Northern lights black spruce
Why this combination? It’s simple. Putting these 10 amazing essential oils together can help rejuvenate a man’s mind and body. Each of these essential oils possesses unique qualities on its own. When blended, they evoke several physical and emotional responses. For instance, lemon is both energizing and invigorating. Lavender has mood-boosting properties that help promote calm by reducing stress and anxiety.
Why should men use Shutran oil?
Ladies, it is a myth that men do not care about how they look or feel. While they may not admit it, they are just as obsessed about their physical and emotional health. There is nothing wrong with men wanting to look and feel their best. Nourished skin, silky hair (and beards), and a happy body and mind are not unique to us womenfolk. Introduce all the men in your life to Shutran oil and we promise they will be hooked on the oily lifestyle.
When men support their emotional and physical well-being, it has a cumulative effect. Just like in the female body, hormones control much of what happens in the male body. From metabolism and mood to sleep and sexual health, when male hormones are out of whack, bodily systems will not function as intended.
Shutran oil is safe for guys of all ages. It can be worn as a cologne, used during grooming (including shaving), or applied directly to the skin for healing purposes. Encouraging your favorite guys to try this amazing blend of essential oils is a worthwhile endeavor.
Shutran essential oil products
Just like other Young Living essential oils, you can buy Shutran essential oil blend in a 15ml bottle. Apply it directly to the skin or diffuse it. There are other self-care products for men that contain Shutran oil if you want to introduce it to your guy as a product he might be more encouraged to use it. Here are some of our favorites.
- Shutran 3-in-1 Men’s Wash combines the power of Shutran essential oil with other ingredients like aloe and ucuuba nut oil. Not only will it leave your guy feeling clean and refreshed, but it also will help his skin retain its moisture. This product is so versatile it can be used for the face, body, and hair.
- Shutran Bar Soap is an alternative for guys who prefer to keep their skin and hair care products separate. It produces a creamy lather that cleanses and moisturizes the skin at the same time, leaving behind a pleasant scent that will last all day. This bar soap uses olive oil and shea butter for moisturizing, plus activated carbon for deodorizing and cleansing properties.
- Shutran after shave lotion helps skin feel soothed and smooth after each shave. It includes botanicals like aloe, dandelion root extract, and jojoba oil to seal in skin’s moisture and leave your favorite guy’s face soft enough to snuggle.
- Shutran beard oil is a must-have for any guy struggling to keep his facial hair under control. Beards do not have to be wiry and scruffy when men use this beard oil to keep it moisturized and looking fine. Apricot kernel and wolfberry seed oil are the secret ingredients that help keep skin hydrated and beards soft as teddy bear fur.
It’s the oily life for men
Men, there is no need to be shy about trying out essential oils. You deserve to be pampered! Shutran oil is a great way to ease into the oily life because it was formulated just for men. That’s right, fellas. You won’t have to worry about your favorite gal helping herself to your Shutran essential oil products (unless it’s to smear them on you). Give them a try today. We promise you won’t be disappointed.
Need a little help getting started on your oily journey? No problem! Sign up to become a member at On Call Essentials today. Our memberships include added perks like access to our Oily Education resources.